Want to find out more about this product or have any questions?
Simply fill in our Quick Enquiry Form and we will contact you back as soon as possible.
Alternativly, give us a call on 0330 057 9550.
System 655/16 is suitable for a wide range of applications, especially canopy/walkway structures within schools/colleges, or commercial canopies where company branding can be reinforced with the choice of sheet/bar colour combinations.
- Streamline aesthetics combined with secure fixing
- Choice of 10 subtle or vibrant sheet finishes
- Fixing profiles powder coated to any RAL or BS colour
- A fully impact resistant - Class B ‘non-fragile’ system
- Available ex. stock or manufactured to order
- Prevents the transmission of 99% of UV rays
- Accommodates facets and long slope lengths
- All sheets supplied to length with thermo sealed sheet ends
The hidden ‘lock-in’ fixing method for the system provides an attractive glazing finish with no bar up-stands visible above the slope of the roof. System 655/16 is finished at the top, bottom and sides with durable anodised aluminium profiles making it extremely easy to flash against walls or cap on ridges and hips.
A full system datasheet, typical CAD drawings in PDF & DWG format and installation guide are all available within the downloads section.
System 655 uses strong yet slimline steel glazing channels in a choice of 1mm or 3mm wall thickness for optimum weight and span options. The polycarbonate sheets are self-extinguishing and have the European fire classification: Euroclass - 2006 B-S1, d0 [UK Class 0 equivalent].
Impact tests performed at the BRE rated the system as class B ‘non-fragile’ to ACR(M) 001:2005 [test film below].