Module 500/40 is a modern glazing system incorporating 40mm thick interlocking polycarbonate sheets. Manufactured to the required length/height in 500mm sheet widths, the durable multiwall panels have the ability to transmit the maximum available natural light into any building whilst providing excellent thermal insulation.
Want to find out more about this product or have any questions?
Simply fill in our Quick Enquiry Form and we will contact you back as soon as possible.
Alternativly, give us a call on 0330 057 9550.
The fast-fit design of the Module 500/40 system makes it a practical choice for use in high or low level glazing applications, as well as internal partitions, feature facades and rain screen cladding.
Supplied in clear or opal as standard, with a choice of attractive translucent sheet colours and coatings also available for low minimum quantities - Module 500/40 offers the architect and contractor a range of design advantages.
- Tough and resilient - Double X structured polycarbonate sheet.
- Available in long lengths - up to 8m if required.
- Low thermal transmittance - Centre pane U value of 0.82W/m2.
- Filters 99% of harmful UV light.
- B-s2-d0 Euroclass fire rated (equivalent UK Class 0).
- Withstands temperature variations between -40°C and +130°C.
- Minimum of system components for quick, simple and secure fixing.
- Choice of clear and opal sheet finishes as standard, with colour tinted and Bi-colours available for low minimum quantities.
- Top hung, tilt and louvered opening windows available.
- Silver anodized or RAL/BS colour powder coated aluminium perimeter trims.
- Fully recyclable materials with minimal environmental impact.
With the minimum of components, Module 500/40 is a glazing system of unrivalled simplicity. Module 500 does not require traditional glazing bars. Instead the sheets are connected together by their watertight tongue and groove edge joints, thus effectively creating one large glazing panel.
The sheets are located within durable anodised aluminium framing trims at the top and bottom of the glazing. For taller glazed areas, use is made of hidden fastening clamps which are positioned within the sheet joints and secure the glazing back to suitable horizontal secondary supports. This unique fastening system leaves the outer face of the glazing perfectly smooth and free of visible mechanical fixings.
Matching top hung opening window frames can be incorporated within the Module 500/40 vertical glazing system. The factory assembled units can be connected to manual or electric actuator mechanisms and are supplied with rubber gaskets to maintain a weatherproof seal.